This sudy programme gives you the choice between a:
- Master's programme: You can follow an in-depth Master's programme and thus further qualify for a position in research and development.
- Teacher studies: You can join the special postgraduate Master's programme in Electrical Power Engineering/Physics (EP-BB) in order to become a teacher at vocational schools.
- or a direct entry as an engineer: You can start your professional career in industry and business. In the field of energy supply, we can offer you activities in the following areas:
· Network planning (planning of high-, medium- and low-voltage three-phase current networks as well as high-voltage direct current transmission Systems)
· System development (e.g. switchgear, circuit breakers, inverters, reactive power compensation Systems)
· Plant construction (e.g. cable and overhead line construction, switchgear construction)
· electrical Systems and networks: Operation and maintenance
· Network Control and protection technology
· Planning and monitoring of photovoltaic- and wind energy plants
· Conception of Smart Grids
· Electricity trading (balancing group and timetable management, portfolio management, electricity procurement)
This means that you can work, for example, as a development, project planning, commissioning, maintenance and repair engineer.