Course of Study
The program lasts a total of 7 semesters and is divided into basic and advanced studies. The basic study period (1st + 2nd semester) comprises theoretical and practical basic subjects:
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Networks, Electronics
- C/C++, Java, C# and .NET, Databases
- Presentation Technology and Project Management
- Software Engineering and Embedded Systems
The advanced study period (3rd - 7th semester) serves to deepen the specialist knowledge acquired up to then with the core subjects:
- Distributed Systems and Information Systems
- Real-time Systems and System Programming
- Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Digital Systems
and the specializations:
- Embedded Systems
- Application Development
- Communication and Distributed Systems
Students have to choose two of these three specializations.
The fifth semester is followed by an practical semester and the degree programme ends with the completion of the bachelor thesis in the seventh semester.
Throughout the course of their studies, the courses are supplemented by appropriate laboratories. The acquired knowledge can thus be applied directly and offers a wide range of career opportunities in companies and research institutions.