Information Technology / Parallel Computing
Profile and objectives
The lab for information technology/parallel computing provides the hardware and software infrastructure (native installations and VMs) for the following courses:
- Software Ergonomie (C#, Microsoft Blend)
- Praktikum Technische Informatik
- Praktikum Rechnerarchitekturen (Java)
- Software Engineering 2 (C#)
- Labor Ingenieur-Informatik (C)
- Labor Objektorientierte Softwareentwicklung (C++)
- Programmieren 2 (C, C++)
- Labor Embedded Systems 1 (Assembler, C)
- Labor Embedded Systems 2 (C, C++)
- Labor Advanced Embedded Systems (C)
- Embedded Echtzeitsysteme (C, C++)
- Testen von Embedded Software (C, C++)
- Praktikum Parallel Computing (Java, CUDA)
- Praktikum Modellgetriebene Softwareentwicklung (Java)
The information technology/parallel computing lab can also be used for final theses, internships and projects.
A total of six workstations with modern GPU computers and measuring equipment are available. Various IDEs in the latest version are used (Microsoft Visual Studio, Keil uVision, Eclipse, NVIDIA Nsight) and are supplemented by further SW engineering tools such as CodeSonar, Testwell CMT++/CTC++ and Enterprise Architect.
In the context of the courses mentioned above, various evaluation boards (ARM processors) are also used.