Campus Offenburg, room E -013
Profile and objectives
The Autonomous Systems Laboratory provides infrastructure for software projects. It complements the courses "SoftwareEngineering I", "SoftwareEngineering II", "Object-Oriented Software Development (Lecture+Laboratory)" and Project 2 in the Bachelor programmes, as well as KILaboratory and Project in the Master programme Computer Science.
- RoboCup: soccer playing robots
- Sweaty: self-built bipedal robot (together with mechanical and process engineering as well as media and information Technology)
- Audi Autonomous Driving Cup: self-driving cars
- Attractive: Transportation Optimization (BMBF)
- Codie: Distributed execution of software in a cluster
- SimManager: Realization of RoboCup football tournaments
Scientific head of laboratory
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Klaus Dorer
- 6 PCs for the RoboCup Simulation
- version management: Git
- Modeling: Visual Paradigm (SE)
- Development: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio
- Automation: Jenkins
- Error Management: Gitlab
- Database: MySQL
Most of the software products mentioned above are available free of charge for private use.
The Hochschule Offenburg has a university license for Visual Paradigm, under which they can also use the program on their computers as part of their studies.
Internships and Tutorials